The Preserve Lake Dunlap Association
is a non-profit 501(c) corporation. According to the
Articles of Incorporation, the purposes of the corporation
shall be to:
(1) preserve the natural scenic beauty and intrinsic character of Lake Dunlap;
(2) prevention of or elimination of pollution, growth of noxious vegetation, silting and any other environmental threats;
(3) promote continuing efforts to improve all aspects of the quality of Lake Dunlap as a public recreational area, having due regard for the different uses of this invaluable resource;
(4) promote improved water quality, fisheries, and boating and water safety through public education and cooperation with government agencies;
(5) protect Lake Dunlap and its watershed from any events and conditions that could affect the health and safety of area residents, recreational users of the lake, and wildlife;
(6) protect the flow of water from the Comal springs;
(7) provide recommendations to the City of New Braunfels on watershed drainage program;
(8) promote a sense of common interest among members and encourage greater community interest and involvement.
2017 Board Meeting Minutes
2015 Board Meeting Minutes 2016 Minutes
August 20 September 15
Dive in here for more information:
The most important thing we do is help you enjoy the lake without thinking about all the things that could make it not enjoyable!
Click the link above to see what the lake would be like without us.